Congratulations to Ms. Suhaima Jamal for the prestigious “Susan Rebstock Williams Southern Women’s Scholarship 2023-24” award

Congratulations to Ms. Suhaima Jamal for the prestigious “Susan Rebstock Williams Southern Women’s Scholarship 2023-24” award. This scholarship process is reviewed by the Alumni Board of Directors. On April 15th, all scholarship recipients were invited to the Board of Directors’ quarterly meeting to share their academic accomplishments and career goals at Eugene M. Bishop Alumni Center. “I was thrilled to be a part of this event and recognized as an outstanding student by the honorable president of Georgia Southern University,” said Ms. Jamal. “My heartfelt thanks to the entire Alumni for awarding such a prestigious scholarship. And I am thankful to all of my departmental professors for being always supportive while guiding and supervising me along the journey of this MSIT program.” Ms. Jamal is one of only six recipients of this scholarship at the university. We are all proud of her achievement.

Share:

Posted in Announcements, News