Computational Research Technical Support Internship – Georgia Southern University
The Student Assistant works with Computational Research Technical Support as a Student Technician beginning Summer Semester 2021.
Student employees cannot work more than 1300 hours in a 12-consecutive month period.
Georgia Southern University is a tobacco and smoke-free community. All faculty, staff, and students must adhere to the established University System of Georgia policy.
Job ID: 227055
- Provides excellent customer service
- Provides technical assistance to faculty and student researchers
- Creates and updates documentation
- Assists with research cluster tasks such as provisioning, maintenance, and troubleshooting of cluster nodes
- Up to 25 hours per week
- Flexible with schedule of availability
- Must be enrolled in six or more undergraduate credit hours or three or more graduate credit hours at Georgia Southern University.
$7.25 per hour
Required Documents to Attach
- Schedule of Availability
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to work well in a diverse environment
- Proficiency with computer and Microsoft Office applications software including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Developed organization and human relations skills
Apply Before Date
May 21, 2021
For more information or questions about a job posting, please contact the Department of Human Resources by phone at (912) 478-6947 or by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .