Department Teaching Labs
- No food or drinks allowed in the lab at any time.
- No excess frivolity.
- No displaying of sexually oriented material.
- No duplication of copyright material such as audio CD’s, software programs, etc.
- No modification of desktop, program settings, etc
Before leaving the lab:
- Make sure that you have saved your work on your personal disk and not on the computer.
- Clean your desk area and place any excess paper in the recycle boxes provided.
- Close all programs and return the desktop to its initial state.
- Return your chair back to its initial position
||Electric Machines & Power Electronics Laboratory
Digital Design, Microcontrollers &
Computer System Design Laboratory
||Project & Fabrication Laboratory
||Electrical Circuits, Microelectronics, Communication Systems & Controls Laboratory
||Electrical Circuits & Antennas Laboratory
Office: 2106A Engineering Bldg.
Phone: (912) 478-5869
Fax: (912) 478-0537
Last updated: 12/21/2017