REP Transfer to GS Requirements
Complete GS Transfer Requirements:
- Must apply for admission during the application filing period for the semester the student wishes to transfer.
- Must satisfy general admission requirements for Georgia Southern and be in good standing at present institution at the time of transfer.
- No more than 2 required courses left in last semester prior to transfer
- 2.5/4.0 GPA in Overall, Math, and Science
- Must complete a minimum of 30 semester credit hours from the list of approved transfer courses
- “C” or better in all STEM courses (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
- Recommendation from REPP Coordinator at first institution-Georgia Southern will request
*Recommended to attend REP Transfer Day.
For more information, please visit admissions.
Consolidation Note: For the 2018 Spring and Summer terms only, existing Armstrong students should continue to access resources the the Armstrong Current Students Hub.
Program Contact Information
REP Program Director
Dr. David Williams
Phone: (912) 478-7483
Statesboro Campus Academic Advisor
Mrs. Kimberly Couch
Phone: (912) 478-8038
Armstrong Campus Contact
Dr. Cameron Coates
Phone: (912) 344-2693
Last updated: 4/13/2018