Recommendations for REP Program Transfer to GS
Complete GS Transfer Requirements:
- Must apply for admission during the application filing period for the semester the student wishes to transfer.
- Must satisfy general admission requirements for Georgia Southern and be in good standing at present institution at the time of transfer.
- No more than 2 required courses left in last semester prior to transfer
- 2.5/4.0 GPA in Overall, Math, and Science
- Must complete a minimum of 30 semester credit hours from the list of approved transfer courses
- “C” or better in all STEM courses (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
For more information, please visit admissions.
Program Contact Information
REP Program Director
Dr. David Williams
Phone: (912) 478-7483
Statesboro Campus Academic Advisor
Mrs. Kimberly Couch
Phone: (912) 478-8038
Armstrong Campus Contact
Dr. Ashraf Saad
Phone: (912) 344-3084
Last updated: 3/15/2019