CEIT Golf Tournament 2017 Winners
27 teams competed on Friday, April 21 in the 4th Annual CEIT Golf Tournament. It was a beautiful day, and many players got to have their picture taken with Opportunity, the animatronic eagle built by CEIT students. All those winning contests received gift certificates to the Georgia Southern pro shop at the clubhouse. Morning winners were as follows.
- 2nd Flight – 3rd place: Club Car team (Mark Butler, Brandon Jaremski, Rodney Storer and Joshua Scott)
- 2nd Flight – 2nd place: JTEKT/Koyo team (Matthew Bland, Scott Stanford, Bill Stuart, Charles Walker)
- 2nd Flight – 1st place: Georgia Transmission Corp. team (Steve Caison, Bob Casey, Lee March & Joe Sikes)
- 1st Flight – 3rd place: Gulfstream team (Bill Bradley, Chris McCoy, Denslay Hoffman, Mark Sells)
- 1st Flight – 2nd place: Nordson team (Jason Harris, Perry Patterson, Scott Rosenau, AJ Rufo)
- 1st Flight – 1st place: StormTrap team (Westin Cofer, Robert Criste, Ray Dotson, Wesley Reed)
- Longest Drive: Ryan Cato (CEIT alumnus) // Closest to the Pin: Chris McCoy (Gulfstream)
Afternoon winners were as follows.
- 3rd place: New South Construction team (including Cameron Hudson & Alex Sant)
- 2nd place: New South Construction/Thomas & Hutton team (including March Churchwell, Jeff Halliburton & Tom Troutman)
- 1st place: Jake Knight, DeWayne Purvis, Jonathan Purvis, Dale Suggs
- Longest Drive: Alex Sant
Congratulations to all on a game well played! Mark your calendars now for next year’s tournament: Friday, April 20, 2018.
Posted in CEC News