We work with our Industry, Government and Business partners to:
- Understand national workforce trends and support regional workforce needs.
- Identify experiential learning opportunities vis-à-vis Internships, Co-ops, and capstone projects.
- Collaborate on sponsored research projects with faculty and student teams.
What are the Popular Ways to Collaborate with the College of Engineering and Computing?
- Offer internships and Co-ops positions. Click here
- Sponsor senior design / capstone / course projects. Click here
- Host student and faculty tours at your facility conferencing
- Hold information sessions on campus for our engineering and computing students
- Support student organizations and student competitions
- Establishing student scholarships. Click here
For more information about our Industrial & Corporate Relations,
contact Reinhold Gerbsch, Director of Industrial Relations
RGerbsch@GeorgiaSouthern.edu or 912-478- 5474
Last updated: 2/3/2021