Gulfstream Cybersecurity Internship – Fall 2016
- Codes and documents extensions to identity management, plus security information and event monitoring software programs in accordance with design specifications.
- Creates unit and integration test plans.
- Performs unit and integration testing
- Participates in peer code reviews
- Supports application deployment
Proactively identifies opportunities to improve existing methodologies, processes or other areas of application delivery performance
Proactively communicates issues and status as required
Exercises problem solving and creativity when developing code to create efficient, reusable software, resulting in minimal maintenance
Apply through Eagle Career Net. Applications accepted through 7/21/16
Posted in IT Internships, Jobs for IT Majors