IT Co-op Job – AGCO
AGCO is currently seeking a sophomore or junior year student for a Co-op with our Information Technology team in Duluth, GA. The IT Co-op offers an opportunity to gain valuable insight into multiple technical functions within a global business environment. The IT Co-op will have the opportunity to work at a Fortune 300 company with Senior IT Business Analysts and Project Managers on project life cycle activities related to requirement definition, design, configuration, testing, and documentation. Additionally, the IT Co-op will provide support for project work and ongoing day-to-day operational needs such as maintenance, fixes, enhancements, releases, and small change requests.
Please note the IT Co-op will work full time for 16-18 weeks the Fall of 2016, 12 to 14 weeks the Summer of 2017, and 16-18 weeks the Spring of 2018.
Req ID: 40767
Responsibilities of the IT Co-op:
- Perform data analysis to ensure business value is delivered in accordance to objectives
- Collaborate with technical and business resources on requirements gathering, solution design, configuration, testing, user acceptance, implementation, and documentation
- Work with Analysts and Developers to understand application frameworks, operating models, platform components, and system integration points
- Execute test approaches, conditions, cycles, scripts and participate in test and quality assurance processes
- Provide responsive action to issues maintaining high-level adherence to required service level performance measures.
- Support activities to prepare system, product, acceptance and operational readiness testing
- Assist with production software update and deployment activities
Required Qualifications/Education of the IT Co-op:
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information System (MIS), or related major
Preferred Qualifications of the IT Co-op:
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Excel
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of SQL
Only 30 minutes outside of Atlanta, Duluth is home to AGCO headquarters. The location allows easy access to the big city lifestyle that Atlanta provides. The headquarters have grown to now include over 500 employees.
At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of over 9,200 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. We are celebrating our 25th year in business, and pride ourselves on competitive relocation and employee benefit packages. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Join AGCO and become part of a diverse team and grow your career in ways you never imagined. It’s time to embrace your infinite possibilities!
AGCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply at http://careers.agcocorp.com/job/Duluth-IT-Co-op-Job-GA-30026/337952000/ or through Eagle Career Net.
Posted in IT Internships, Jobs for IT Majors