Summer 2016 Internship at Husqvarna – Junior Programmer Analyst
Responsible for assisting with identifying requirements for proposed programs and program enhancements in order to create design specifications, accurately developing, testing, and implementing codes based on the requirements and specifications while adhering to established deadlines, policies, and procedures. Support internal departments in applications and IT processes.
- Assist developers and designers in applications
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications.
- Assist in writing and coding software programs and applications.
- Assist in problem solving with software products and company software systems.
- Running and monitoring software performance and testing new and existing programs to identify and correct code. General debugging. Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Programs the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language; entering coded information into the computer.
- Provides reference for use of prime and personal computers by writing and maintaining user documentation; maintaining a help desk.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
Apply through Eagle Career Net.
Posted in IT Internships, Jobs for IT Majors