REP Transfer to GS Requirements
Complete GS Transfer Requirements:
- Must apply for admission during the application filing period for the semester the student wishes to transfer.
- Must satisfy general admission requirements for Georgia Southern and be in good standing at present institution at the time of transfer.
- No more than 2 required courses left in last semester prior to transfer
- 2.5/4.0 GPA in Overall, Math, and Science
- Must complete a minimum of 30 semester credit hours from the list of approved transfer courses
- “C” or better in all STEM courses (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
- Recommendation from REPP Coordinator at first institution-Georgia Southern will request
*Recommended to attend REP Transfer Day.
For more information, please visit admissions.
Consolidation Note: For the 2018 Spring and Summer terms only, existing Armstrong students should continue to access resources the the Armstrong Current Students Hub.
Program Contact Information
Phone: (912) 478-7412
Last updated: 3/6/2018