The New Allen E. Paulson College of Engineering & Computing
On December 12, the University System of Georgia Board of Regents approved resolutions making the consolidation Armstrong State University and Georgia Southern University official as of January 1, 2018. As an academic unit of the consolidated Georgia Southern University, our college name has changed. We are the new Allen E. Paulson College of Engineering and Computing!
We have added four Master of Science programs and two Bachelor of Science programs. Some departments have changed their names to reflect the new degree programs.
- The department of Civil Engineering and Construction Management has become Civil Engineering and Construction, adding a B.S. in Construction Engineering and M.S. in Civil Engineering.
- The department of Computer Sciences has changed its name to Computer Science.
- The department of Electrical Engineering has become Electrical and Computer Engineering, adding a B.S. in Computer Engineering and M.S. in Electrical Engineering.
- The department of Information Technology has added the MS in Information Technology.
- The department of Mechanical Engineering has added the M.S. in Mechanical Engineering.
For additional information please see our consolidation updates.
Posted in CEIT News